The puddle on the floor......ME!!!

| Jan 10, 2011
Today was emo-meltdown day....I think post-Christmas-itis, too much partying late at night (not really) and just some residual emo-ness from our planning day. My poor mom copped the flak tonight. Yikes!!! Oh well....

Do you have days/nights where life seems just a little terrifying? I am having one of those today....I know I should be all calm and "let God take care of the details", but some days I do wonder if He really does. Today's one of those days. I have no answers to my question....I think I will just not think about it right now. HA!

Feeling the stress of getting ready for our holiday away, the challenge of keeping kids entertained on their Christmas break and cooking for 6 when cooking for 4 is daunting enough.

As Anne of Green Gables said "Tomorrow's another day with no mistakes in it".... Thank goodness for "tomorrows".

Night all...
edit

1 comment:

GMom said...

praying for you...stress can be a killer...YIKES, cooking for 2 wipes me out some days...6 - no wonder!!!!! think of enjoying your vacation, time away and especially God's blessings...God bless

Newer Post Older Post

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Prosper, Texas, United States
I've been married for 32 years to the love of my life and we have two awesome adult kids and a fantastic son-in-law. Big new adventure moving to Texas from New Zealand in February 2021

Followers

© Design 1/2 a px. · 2015 · Pattern Template by Simzu · © Content Living Life with The Staveleys