Indiana and Family!

| Jul 16, 2008
One of the things I like to collect are Longaberger Baskets. They are heirloom baskets that are made in Central Ohio. In May my mom, aunt and I went to Longaberger country to see the where the baskets are made and the cool basket building which is the HQ for Longaberger. It was a fun trip.

Sunday night we spent in Zanesville, Ohio which is about 20 minutes or so from Longaberger country so we decided to take a detour and visit the basket building. It was a fun trip to see it and then Bryce kindly let me buy a special basket that is only sold there - the Dresden Basket. I was pretty excited about that.

We continued our drive on a BEAUTIFUL day through Ohio and into Indiana. I had a good chance to chat with some Stint friends and catch up on some reading. My family lives in Westfield, Indiana just north of Indianapolis and in a gorgeous part of town. It was so fun to drive into their driveway in OUR car as normally we fly in.

I knocked on the door, but they weren't home. My cousin, Lauren was taking off on a mission trip to Ukraine yesterday and they were dropping her off at the airport. My aunt's email hadn't got to me before I shut my computer down in the morning. Anyway, Marie told us how to get into the house and we settled in. It was actually nice and relaxing after driving four hours.

We had a great time hanging out with the family here and just enjoying each other's company. Another couple of days and then we head to Cincinnati to see some Kiwi staff. That will be so cool too!
edit

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Prosper, Texas, United States
I've been married for 32 years to the love of my life and we have two awesome adult kids and a fantastic son-in-law. Big new adventure moving to Texas from New Zealand in February 2021

Followers

© Design 1/2 a px. · 2015 · Pattern Template by Simzu · © Content Living Life with The Staveleys