Why did the deer cross the road!!!!

| Jul 21, 2008
To get hit by a blue pickup right in front of us in the middle of the day!!!!!!

So, we had just crossed over the border from Indiana to Illinois when Bryce said to me "There's a deer over there". That was a bit of a surprize to see in the daytime, but we are always excited to see wildlife. Anyway, I yelled to the kids (they were watching a movie with headphones) "Look at the deer, look at the deer". Right at that moment the deer decided to run across the freeway right in front of the blue pickup that was right in front of us. The pickup had no choice but to hit the deer and then the deer went flying! I yelled "Don't look at the deer, don't look at the deer" and covered my eyes.

Anyway, Bryce and the kids saw the whole thing and said the poor deer was doing 360s across the street and the front of the truck was completely smashed in. It was a totally traumatic experience. Bryce was so excited about what he had witnessed, he was like "I have to call someone, I have to tell someone" so he phoned Scotty!! Thanks, Scotty for being there for Bryce.

So that was our drama for the day!!
edit

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Prosper, Texas, United States
I've been married for 32 years to the love of my life and we have two awesome adult kids and a fantastic son-in-law. Big new adventure moving to Texas from New Zealand in February 2021

Followers

© Design 1/2 a px. · 2015 · Pattern Template by Simzu · © Content Living Life with The Staveleys