Colonial Williamsburg

| Jul 4, 2008
It was a lovely drive through North Carolina as we wound our way to Williamsburg in Virginia. It wasn't a long drive which was nice. I was tired though. Too much blogging at night! HA!

We are staying in a nice little place in Williamsburg. Mom and Dad arrived about an hour after us and right away Mom, Laura and I went to the Yankee Candle store which is the second largest in the country. So cool! I managed to not buy too many candles to Bryce's relief. Our house in NZ will smell really good.

We're off to dinner soon and then maybe a drive around the city to get our bearings before we head out to the Historic area tomorrow. Should be fun and really neat.
edit

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Prosper, Texas, United States
I've been married for 32 years to the love of my life and we have two awesome adult kids and a fantastic son-in-law. Big new adventure moving to Texas from New Zealand in February 2021

Followers

© Design 1/2 a px. · 2015 · Pattern Template by Simzu · © Content Living Life with The Staveleys