I'm Back!

| Feb 8, 2012
My last blog post had me leaving on a jet plane...well, I haven't been gone that long....actually I was only gone two weeks, but for some reason just couldn't get my act together to blog. Oh well!! The beauty of it all is that it is still here waiting for me. Hard to believe that 7 months have gone since that post.

It's been a beautiful day here in Auckland...particularly stunning because beautiful days have been rare this summer. So disappointing, but what can one do about it. Nothing at all!! We managed to have a weeks holiday at the beach and had great weather for most of it which was fun. Now we're back into school routines as the new year starts.

My parents visited again for the summer and it was awesome to see them! The house must have been happy too as it suddenly started to fall apart just in time for the "landlords" to fix things for us. I must say I have extremely generous parents with all the time and money they've invested so we can live comfortably in their home. My dad left last week and Mom leaves tonight!! Boo hoo!! Never like these goodbyes and the kids always miss their grandparents so much. Hate this living on different continents!!

January came and went without any drama for me apart from having an MRI for my pituitary adenoma (small tumour). That was planned and I managed to go through it without freaking out. So proud of myself. Small spaces are not my friend AT ALL!! We had a good time hanging out at home, going to a few movies (New Year's Eve was a fave), running errands and working around the house. Bryce went back to work in January so he's been back into normal routine for awhile. Me...I am still yet to get back into the swing of things. That's ok!

So...this post was just to say hello, to remind the world that Christy is still alive and well and to get me back into recording the ups, downs and the whatever elses that life brings.

Till next time
edit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I'm so thankful to be in your life (and reading your blog!!)
<3 Pen

Newer Post Older Post

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Prosper, Texas, United States
I've been married for 32 years to the love of my life and we have two awesome adult kids and a fantastic son-in-law. Big new adventure moving to Texas from New Zealand in February 2021

Followers

© Design 1/2 a px. · 2015 · Pattern Template by Simzu · © Content Living Life with The Staveleys